Black founders can pitch for a $100,000 investment
Capital Factory and DivInc are excited to announce the next $100,000 Investment Challenge at our 4th Annual Black in Tech Summit in Austin, Texas. Capital Factory’s annual Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summits help increase awareness and diversity in the tech community and create a more inclusive and welcoming environment for people of all backgrounds and identities.
On February 10th, five startups will pitch to a panel of successful entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors. At least one startup will be awarded a $100,000 investment that day!
Startups can apply here to be considered for a $100,000 investment
Who can apply?
Any tech or consumer startup in Texas with a black founder or co-founder can apply to pitch at Capital Factory’s 4th annual Black in Tech Summit and investment showcase.
Recipients of investment will receive:
- A $100,000 cash investment using a SAFE or Convertible Note using Capital Factory’s term sheet and your most recent funding valuation
- Access to the Capital Factory mentor network for advice, introductions, and support
- Support from Capital Factory’s investor relations team to help investment rounds
- Support from Capital Factory’s federal and corporate innovation team to acquire new customers
- Up to $250,000 in hosting credits from AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and other major hosting providers (each individual offer is different and subject to change)
- $10,000 of legal services provided by Baker Bots
Submit your application by the January 24th deadline to be considered.
Submit your application today to be considered for a $100k investment
Who has won Capital Factory’s Black in Tech Investments in the past? Winners include Texas startups like YouGoNatural (Dallas), Shearshare (Dallas), Groupraise (Houston), and Journey Foods (Austin). We’ve helped winners connect with customers, mentors, and secure capital from Google, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Fund, Backstage Capital, and many other VC investors.