Dual-Use Startup Showcase hosted by Kevin Landtroop of Capital Factory and Cullen Jones of Microsoft
Hear success stories and see product demos from four cutting-edge technology startups who have had success winning DoD innovation programs and partnering with industry.
What you’ll find out
- How can HTX Labs deliver immersive training programs through the magic of Virtual Reality?
- How does Pandata Tech provide the best data quality cleaning and validating services in town?
- How does Red 6 fly high and reduce training risks with augmented reality flight training?
- “The best way to learn a skill, learn a new trade is to do the thing. You can’t really do that by going through a powerpoint or watching a video. With Virtual Reality I can put you in a situation and have you learn by doing.” — Scott Schneider, HTX Labs
- “80% of a data professional’s time is spent cleaning and validating data.” — Gustavo Sanchez, Pandata Tech
- “Because we’re really aggressive and impatient, we’ve really pushed on the technology development and haven’t rested on our laurels at any time. It’s always moving forward.” — David Reeths, Red 6
Who you’ll hear from
Kevin Landtroop - Vice President - Capital Factory | LinkedIn
Operations-focused attorney applying extensive national security expertise to advance defense innovation and…
Cullen Jones - Senior Startup Partner Lead: National Security Group - Microsoft | LinkedIn
I'm currently responsible for the startup focus within Microsoft's Defense and Intelligence business. I identified a…
Scott Schneider - CEO, Co-founder - HTX Labs | LinkedIn
I am a Technology Executive with over 30 years of experience in the software development profession, both in the…
Gustavo Sanchez - Co-Founder - Pandata Tech | LinkedIn
▸ 10 years of experience in the oil and gas, and financial services▸ 2x entrepreneur who specializes in data science…
David Reeths - Chief Strategy Officer & Managing Director, Business Development - RED 6 |…
STRATEGY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADER FOR TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIESCreates Executable Proactive Strategy Based On Data|…
About Austin Startup Week
Started in 2011, Austin Startup Week is a celebration and showcase of everything entrepreneurial in Austin. Each year, we bring entrepreneurs, local leaders, and friends together to connect, collaborate and grow through our educational tracks, mentor office hours, startup showcases, and networking mixers.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Thousands of entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gather day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes and coworking. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas and Houston, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2010.