Keynote Address by Paul Puckett, Director of the Army Enterprise Cloud Management Office
Paul Puckett gives a keynote address during the Innovation in the National Security Community track at Austin Startup Week, discussing what’s new with ECMO, the Army’s cloud, and DevSecOps infrastructure that will power the new Software Factory.
What you’ll find out
- What’s new with ECMO?
- How will these changes power the new Software Factory?
- Why did the Army stand up ECMO?
- “Really what we need to understand is there is an entire ecosystem of stand alone enterprise environments that have been created within every single agency, because everyone has their own authority to operate their own systems and data within their own enterprise.” — Paul Puckett
- “We have to be adaptable, in this dynamic world. We have to build applications and services that are resilient within this dynamic world.” — Paul Puckett
- “This is the journey that everyone is on right now and I don’t think a lot of people understand that kind of step 1. Like where is the data coming from?” — Paul Puckett,
Who you’ll hear from
Paul Puckett - Washington D.C. Metro Area | Professional Profile | LinkedIn
View Paul Puckett's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping…
Kevin Landtroop - Vice President - Capital Factory | LinkedIn
Operations-focused attorney applying extensive national security expertise to advance defense innovation and…
About Austin Startup Week
Started in 2011, Austin Startup Week is a celebration and showcase of everything entrepreneurial in Austin. Each year, we bring entrepreneurs, local leaders, and friends together to connect, collaborate and grow through our educational tracks, mentor office hours, startup showcases, and networking mixers.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Thousands of entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gather day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes and coworking. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas and Houston, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2010.