Opening Remarks on Human Performance with Dr. Charlene Stokes
Join Dr. Charlene Stokes as she gives a warm welcome to those participating in the Human Performance track for the last day of Fed Supernova.
What you’ll find out:
- Learn about ARL’s mission to accelerate human machine and science technology innovation through public-private partnerships (03:30)
- How the human sciences are critical to plug into the Army (04:39)
- “These direct embed experiences both in academia and in the startup community made me realize again the critical importance of that broad external engagement and those open innovation models.” — Dr. Charlene Stokes, US Army CCDC Army Research Laboratory (02:36)
- “…it’s really an amazing feeling to see how defense engagement is running full steam today — here in Boston, obviously here in Texas, and across the county.” — Dr. Charlene Stokes, US Army CCDC Army Research Laboratory (02:48)
- “…these public/private partnerships are demonstrated by Fed Supernova — that we’re all joining today in the Center for Defense Innovation — as a critical element for the modernization of defense science and technology. and in turn the security and prosperity of our national tech and industrial base..” — Dr. Charlene Stokes, US Army CCDC Army Research Laboratory (03:08)
Who you’ll hear from:
Charlene Stokes - ARL/HRED Research and Innovation Lead, Northeast - U.S. Army CCDC Army Research…
View Charlene Stokes' profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Charlene has 4 jobs listed on…
About Fed Supernova
Fed Supernova, presented by Deloitte, is a virtual conference highlighting defense innovation in Texas. This first-of-its-kind interactive experience will draw national attention and connect leading entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders, corporations, and decision makers from around the world.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gather day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes and coworking. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas and Houston, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2013.