Opening Remarks on Operational Data Science, featuring Deloitte
Nishita Henry, Chief Innovation Officer at Deloitte, kicks off Fed Supernova with a bang in these opening remarks.
What you’ll find out:
- How is Deloitte collaborating with startups at their new Exploration Lab at Capital Factory? (02:30)
- How is Deloitte being resilient and contributing to the mobility ecosystem? (05:30)
- “This is also a great day because we are launching our Exploration Lab, in collaboration with Capital Factory. This Exploration Lab is really a dedicated space on the 5th floor that enables us to collaboratively experiment and innovate as that ecosystem to develop solutions to mission critical challenges.” (01:49)
- “Continue to remain open minded, continue to think about how we actually take the things we hear today into market with us, continue to think about how we’re going to just experiment and try something new, because that’s what innovation is all about: it’s all about trying, it’s all about failing, and it’s all about coming back and doing it again better, differently, and with more success each time we try.” (08:05)
- “Our goal is to take the isolation out of innovation.” (03:39)
- “We’re going to thrive, it’s just a matter of time to create that new normal, figuring out how we’re going to work together, and what are we going to create for all of us to thrive in this new environment.” (05:14)
- “There are hundreds, if not thousands, if not millions of innovative startups and solutions that occur all across the landscape. And we really wanted to tap into those on the ground, working hand in hand with those startups at accelerators to test out new solutions, to get under the covers of those solutions, and to expand the reach of the individual technology piece to the last mile of these client challenges.” (02:49)
Who you’ll hear from:
Nishita Henry - Alexandria, Virginia | Professional Profile | LinkedIn
View Nishita Henry's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping…
About Fed Supernova
Fed Supernova, presented by Deloitte, is a virtual conference highlighting defense innovation in Texas. This first-of-its-kind interactive experience will draw national attention and connect leading entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders, corporations, and decision makers from around the world.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gather day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes and coworking. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas and Houston, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2013.