Check out Hacking for Defense and NSIN Starts alumni — Atomus — a cybersecurity company whose technology allows companies to securely share technical data packages with suppliers within their supply chain and other external third parties.
What you’ll find out
- The security delta in the defense industrial base (01:00)
- See the demo (3:59)
- Key value propositions (07:11)
- NSIN’s incredible impact (09:10)
- “There are tens of thousands of cyber attacks that happen on the defense industrial base each and every year.” — Joel Joseph, Atomus Co-Founder (01:00)
- “Most of these small and medium companies probably don’t need custom cybersecurity. So we had this really interesting idea. What if instead of building custom cybersecurity for each individual company, we brought together really smart cyber engineers and built a world-class cybersecurity solution?” — Joel Joseph, Atomus, Co-Founder (03:10)
- “We do not change the user experience. That’s very, very valuable for small and medium businesses.” — Kaushal Saraf, Atomus, Co-Founder (07:53)
- “Having industry-level, world-class cyber security for these small businesses is one of the key things we’re providing. We can push patches. We can push updates. We can fix for new threats. because we have one standardized solution.” — Kaushal Saraf, Atomus Co-Founder (08:03)
- “One of the things I think is really, really valuable about NSIN is it’s kind of a force multiplier in the fact that it brings in a lot of really, really talented individuals who wouldn’t have traditionally looked at anything in aerospace and defense.” — Joel Joseph, Atomus, Co-Founder (11:29)
Who you’ll hear from
Kaushal Saraf, Atomus, Co-Founder
Joel Joseph, Atomus, Co-Founder
About Fed Supernova
Fed Supernova is a two-day annual conference highlighting defense innovation in Texas. This first-of-its-kind interactive experience draws national attention and connects leading entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders, corporations, and decision makers from around the world.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gather day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes and coworking. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas and Houston, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2013.