Startup Showcase: Digital Engineering & MBSE
Digital Engineering is the key to rapidly transforming the production and development of technology. Check out how five emerging startups are helping build US infrastructure into the future.
What you’ll find out
- How can we make robotics and automation accessible to anyone anywhere in the world?
- How can we connect hardware and software together in one platform for the industrial and advanced manufacturing space?
- How can we cut down wireless infrastructure production from an 8 month to a 2-month process?
- “Robotics is going to be one of the biggest breakout industries of the 21st century, and I believe it’s one of the industries that has the most untapped potential.” — Gary Kurek, Cougar Systems
- “The United States needs resilient, diverse, and secure supply chains to ensure our economic prosperity and national security.” — Roman Sandoval, Allosense
- “The problem is that mission complexity is growing faster than our ability to manage it. And as a result, we were seeing an increase [in] mission risk. So digital engineering and a model-based systems engineering approach actually addresses some of these problems.” — Roman Sandoval, Allosense
Who you’ll hear from
Courteney Real - Host - The Real Capitalist | LinkedIn
View Courteney Real's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Courteney has 9 jobs listed on…
Joshua Seagroves - Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area | Professional Profile | LinkedIn
Mr. Seagroves is currently serving as a CTO/ Chief Enterprise Data Architect with a history of leading IT Organizations…
Gary Kurek - CEO - Kügar Systems, Inc. | LinkedIn
When Gary Kurek's grandmother was stricken with cancer, it affected her mobility. Some days she could walk and other…
Sean Shahini, P.E. - CEO - Inorsa Inc. | LinkedIn
As Inorsa's CEO, I lead a world-class team of engineers, city planners and programers who are building the most…
Michelle Bockman - Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder - 3D Control Systems | LinkedIn
I've always been curious about how things move and work. From my days as a mechanical engineer and later as a corporate…
Roman Sandoval - CEO, Founder - Allosense, Inc. | LinkedIn
At Allosense, we are building a new generation of connected devices with a infrastructure to support them. Join our…
About Fed Supernova
Fed Supernova, presented by Microsoft, is a virtual conference highlighting federal innovation in Texas. This first-of-its-kind interactive experience will draw national attention and connect leading entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders, corporations, and decision-makers from around the world.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one state for startups in the U.S. Thousands of entrepreneurs, programmers, and designers gather day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes, and coworking. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to investors, employees, mentors, and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active, early-stage investor in Texas since 2010.