Startup Showcase: Quantum Computing
Quantum Computing is the new wave of the future! Check out how four emerging startups are reshaping the way that we see and interact with data and how they are solving existential threats to national security.
What you’ll find out
- How can you condense huge amounts of data to allow users to access it in less than two seconds?
- Can we close the gap from quantum computers to practical applications?
- How can we create an unhackable secure line of communication?
- How can Quantum Computing protect our country from non-kinetic warfare?
- “Quantum networking is the next big space race.” — Jim Ricotta, Aliro Quantum Technologies
- “We analyze the user’s motion of their eyes, their body, the mouse, any input device across any sensor that can sense that interactive motion. And then we create this vector-based approach where we dynamically are interacting with the objects. The beauty of it is we’re seeing multiple layers at once, not a single click, and we’re able to see it in context. This allows us to understand a lot of information and to retain it better.” — Jonathan Josephson, Quantum Interface
- “ What is the purpose of bombing capitals? When you can make them destitute and poor by dumping all their private data on the internet every day. Imagine if the Equifax hack happened every week, instead of just once, until we have a solution to defend against that exposes us to [the] massive downside or a haul to all financial institutions for our civilization. So that makes the post-quantum research extremely important.” — Kevin Kane, Ambit, Inc
Who you’ll hear from
Kevin Kane, Co-Founder & CEO of Ambit, Inc
Adam Valenta - Investor Relations Associate - Capital Factory | LinkedIn
View Adam Valenta's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Adam has 3 jobs listed on their…
Brian Cook - Vice President - Association of the United States Army | LinkedIn
Decisive National Security Professional, experienced in the execution of operations and strategy, trained in the art of…
Jonathan Josephson - CTO / Founder - Quantum Interface | LinkedIn
Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Quantum Interface spearheading development and design of the company's…
Pranav Gokhale - Co-founder and CEO - Super.tech Labs | LinkedIn
View Pranav Gokhale's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Pranav has 8 jobs listed on…
Jim R. - CEO & Chairman - Aliro Quantum Technologies | LinkedIn
Experienced high-growth company CEO, board member, and Fortune 500 division GM. CEO of five venture-backed companies…
About Fed Supernova
Fed Supernova, presented by Microsoft, is a virtual conference highlighting federal innovation in Texas. This first-of-its-kind interactive experience will draw national attention and connect leading entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders, corporations, and decision-makers from around the world.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one state for startups in the U.S. Thousands of entrepreneurs, programmers, and designers gather day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes, and coworking. With boots on the ground in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, we meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to investors, employees, mentors, and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active, early-stage investor in Texas since 2010.